KNOW YOUR RIGHTS as a Victim!
Tips from a San Diego Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured by another driver, know that this was not your fault.
You deserve to be compensated and you deserve to be treated fairly during
the claim process.
- You have the right to choose your own doctor.
- If you don't have health insurance, and cannot afford medical treatment,
medical treatment may be provided to you.
- You have the right to be reimbursed for ALL of your medical expenses, including
ambulance bills, hospital or urgent care bills, doctor visits and prescription
- You have the right to refuse to speak to the insurance company without a lawyer.
- You have the right to refuse to give the insurance company a recorded statement.
- You have the right to be reimbursed for lost pay, if you can't work
because of your injury.
- You have the right to be compensated for what you're going through
because of someone else's negligence.
- If someone you love was killed in an accident, you have the right to be
compensated for medical expenses, funeral expenses, lost income, and the
pain of losing someone you love.
DON'T talk to the insurance company and DON'T sign anything before
discussing your accident with an experienced lawyer. You may be signing
away important legal rights!
Making sure my clients receive the compensation they deserve is what I
do. Don't go it alone against the big insurance companies. You will
not be treated fairly or compensated fairly unless you have an experienced
lawyer looking out for you. Most people do not anticipate how much their
injury will affect them months, or even years, later. Protect your future
by defending your rights today.
Call me and find out what a tough San Diego car accident lawyer can do for you. Call The Law Offices of Eugene G. Bruno, P.C. for a free,
no hassle consultation today. Know your rights!